Saturday 28 April 2012

Degree Show


Dear Everone!

You are cordially invited to attend our uni's end of year show - myself and my year group will be showcasing a selection of work from this (second) year of the degree and, well, the poster says it all really....


Meanwhile, alongside exploring my new town (the wonderful world of Brighton), I'm feeling so inspired to stitch.... I finally feel like I'm in the right place at the right time, not just in regards to my creative practice but my life itself. Which means I'm currently undertaking the biggest damn piece of Or Nue goldwork I've yet to attempt, so watch this space (and my upcoming show!) to find out more. I'll give you a clue - has anyone seen the movie Memphis Belle??



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I think I need to go.
    -----------------> book a plane ticket!

    ReplyDelete