Apologies for the delay. I have been taking some time out to readjust etc and can now say I am back with new vigour. For those unaware, I have moved to Brighton, have my own studio and am exceedingly excited about the future potential of my (relatively) new set-up.
Hanging By A Thread has left university and is now 'out there' in the 'real world' as an independent and unique embroidery practitioner, trailing a large debt but with equal determination to make this career a success.
Things inspiring me at the moment:
1. Corporate logos - especially the Rizzla cigarette paper
2. The Goldwork technique of or nue
4. Traditional whitework broderie-anglaise worked onto said latex
5. The skull on my shelf
6. Experimentation with French seams
7. The illustrative potential of stitch
8. Tubes of toothpaste
9. The Golden Syrup tin
10. Plans for my next tattoo
Seemingly ecclectic? Things will make sense. (Possibly.) Pictures and the contents of my innermost creative mind to follow shortly.