Monday 3 June 2013

Rock 'n' Roll Patchwork

The progress of the patchwork quilt...... me being me, I wasn't going to let other life events interfere with its progress. Namely, Saturday 1st June, when I camped out overnight at Emirates Stadium, London, to see my favourite band and idols Green Day.
I got there about midday on the Friday, sat down with similarly like-minded fans also clamouring for the front row of the gig, and therefore had 28.5 hours to kill before the doors even opened.

So this is me, having had very few hours sleep, and right in front space in the queue.........
F*ck yeah!!


Needless to say, we made it to the barrier in the mad scramble of doors opening, and had a lovely view right from the very front row. Just what I needed to cheer me up. Thankyou Mr Armstrong and co. for a fantastic 2 1/2 hours of pure Green-Day bliss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment